Single Can (Legs, Bracings, Cones)
SAWL Pipe Roll bended
- OD max: 6.500 mm
- WT max: 150 mm
- OD max: 1.830 mm
- WT max: 120 mm
Galvanic anode Cathodic Protection Systems for the offshore renewable industries.
With more than 30 years of experience in supplying stand off and flush mounted anodes for client offshore jacket foundations, we can offer completely welded and or coated anode insert arrangements minimising the fabricators after work before installation of anodes at the yard.
- Stand Off Anodes
- Flush Mounted Anodes
- Tower Anodes for Pile Clusters
- Hanging Anodes
- Retrofit Anodes
- Voltage Potential Surveys
Through our Agency Agreement in place with BMF for Spain we can distribute steel plates as:
- Offshore grades plates
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Plate
- Quenched & Tempered Steel Plate
- Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate
- Structural Steel Plates
- HIC & CarElso™ Premium
- Stainless full range including duplex and super duplex steel.
Brown McFarlane is one of the world’s leading specialist steel plate distributors, processors, and traders. Brown McFarlane holds large stocks of steel plates distributed from strategic locations around the world enabling us to supply a full range of quality assured steels at very short notice.
Recent studies have revealed that 75% of world population will have problems to access drinking water in 2050 and its consumption per person will raise 40% above current figure.
Protecfull SFP 108 has been internationally homologated to internally protect tanks and pipes which contain or transport water for human consumption.
- UNE-EN 10290:2003. Steel tubes and fittings for onshore and offshore pipelines – External liquid applied PUR and PUR-modified coatings.
- ANSI/AWWA C 222-08. Polyurethane Coating For The Interior & Exterior Of Steel Water Pipe And Fittings.
- Regulation EU Nº 10/2011and RD 847/2011. Authorized substances for the manufacture of water and food contact materials.
- RD 140/2003. Health criteria for the quality of water for human consumption.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 & NSF/ANSI Standard 372: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects & Lead content.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for 60ºC (certified by Labaqua/Aqualogy): Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects & Lead content.
We aim to facilitate the clean energy transition.
Taiichio & Wolf Projects is currently conducting a feasibility study covering the hydrogen market demand by promoting the emergence and implementation of steel supply chain challenges in hydrogen projects.
Hydrogen is enjoying a renewed and rapidly growing attention in Europe and around the world. Hydrogen can be used as a feedstock, a fuel or an energy carrier and storage, and has many possible applications across industry, transport, power and buildings sectors. Most importantly, it does not emit CO2 and almost no air pollution when used. It thus offers a solution to decarbonise industrial processes and economic sectors where reducing carbon emissions is both urgent and hard to achieve.
We are specialist in sourcing steel product (sections, piping, grating…) fulfilling non-European standards such as: